Born a Crime Day 4: Fufi
Trevor had a dog named Fufi. Once he and his mother left the house, Fufi went to another boy's house. Trevor found this out, but that boy thought the dog was his. After some arguments, Trevor's mother had to pay the boy's family to get Fufi back. From this, Trevor learned that you don't own the one you love.
I could relate to Trevor and Fufi's story. You don't own the people you love. They do what they want to do, and it's the same with you too. However, when I was much younger, I easily got jealous. Whenever my friends or my family played without me, I just didn't like it. They had to be with me. Thinking back, it was silly of me to feel that way, but I was really sad. As I got older, though, I learned that you can't be with someone all the time and that they have their own lives. Also, I just came to know that there's nothing really to be sad over. I have my own life, and they have theirs. We sometimes hang out but sometimes don't. It was just this simple. :)
yeah...we do that when we're young
ReplyDelete