Born a Crime: Day 6: Chapter 15: Go Hitler

Summary: 
   Trevor and Bongani formed a DJ'ing crew with dancers. The best dancer's name was Hitler, who didn't know anything about what Adolf Hitler did. Once, the crew was invited to a Jewish school's cultural program, and they chanted Hitler's name as he danced. The performance only ended up in a misunderstanding. 

Theme:
    Misunderstanding between different people can happen in unexpected situations. 

My Story:
    One day, my mother spontaneously bought me two t-shirts that had 'taste this peaches' written on it. I thought they were nice except for the grammar mistake they had. Since I didn't have many clothes to choose on, I just wore the t-shirts almost all the time, naturally wearing them to KnK too. Once, when I was back home from KnK, I found out that I got an e-mail from one of the teachers, saying that though I probably didn't know, 'taste this peaches' can contain sexual meaning in Western cultures. I was shocked. Quite a lot of teachers commented on the grammar mistake, but I couldn't even imagine they could have any sexual meaning to it. From that day on, I made sure not to wear them in KnK.

Comments

  1. funny story. I hope you don't wear those t-shirts anymore. (BTW, i really like your t shirts that says "eccentric")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol funny but also embarrassing story ༼◔ɷ◔༽

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Born a Crime: Day 1: Chapter 3

Born a Crime: Day 7: Chapter 17: The World Doesn't Love You