Born a Crime: Day 2: Chapter 6
As a kid, Trevor was a naughty boy, misbehaving and causing trouble. He knew what he wanted to do and did it. Even though he was scolded and beaten for what he had done, he would get up again. From this, though Trevor's story can be a silly example, I figured one of the themes of this story is getting back up from the past and keep challenging new things.
From silly things to serious things, times of failure or hopeless do come in life. As Trevor stated in the chapter, if these times come, it is better to get up, shrug off what happened, and try again.
I've been learning Japanese for about three years. Now, I am continuously studying the language, but when I first tried to learn it, I couldn't. Though the grammar is similar to Korean, Japanese was hard to start because of its writing system. Japanese writing system has three parts: hiragana, katakana, and Chinese characters. Also, the Chinese characters don't have one sound. They have multiple sounds for each character. As a beginner, just thinking about all the letters, characters, and words I have to memorize kept me back from studying Japanese continuously. However, I knew I wanted to learn this. I knew I would easily give up, too, but I knew I would try again, so I did. Now, I can make some simple conversations in Japanese.
Oooh glad that you became quite fluent in Japanese( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
ReplyDelete